Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Payforit1991
Looking for vox lil night train/voxac4tv/blackstar ht5 or ht1

Anything considered

Combo or head

P.S had an account on here years ago, but it can't login or seem to remember the email I used :(
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Cdog wrote:welcome back :)

Ditto. What was your previous username? Guessing it could have been well before I was around
BY Payforit1991
Thankyou guys!

That's the problem, I can't even remember what username I used.

I did sell some gear on here, so I tried scrolling through the for sale section but there was just too much.

Good to be back though!
BY hamo
Your username rung a bell so I did a search on posts, looks like you had the same one but without the year.
BY Mike Clayton
How about a 5 watt single ended Tweed Princeton, hand wired, hand built, hand made pine combo cab with dovetail joints & floating baffle...
Front+speaker.jpg
Front+speaker.jpg (626.03 KiB) Viewed 326 times
Attachments
Gutshot+speaker.jpg
Gutshot+speaker.jpg (523.81 KiB) Viewed 325 times
BY Payforit1991
Zaulkin wrote:I have a Victory Amps V30 head for sale. It can be run at 7 watts on low power mode and sounds killer.

Bit big for me, that's that Chappers guy ey?

Mike Clayton wrote:How about a 5 watt single ended Tweed Princeton, hand wired, hand built, hand made pine combo cab with dovetail joints & floating baffle...
Front+speaker.jpg

There's enough "hand" words in there to make me thing this would cost a small fortune. What's the price on one of these things? I'm guessing you built it?

hamo wrote:Your username rung a bell so I did a search on posts, looks like you had the same one but without the year.

You legend/stalker!

I'm not gonna lie, I'm freaked out I used the same username twice! I've never used anything like it anywhere, so maybe in the back of my head I knew. Creepy.