Orange Tiny Terror, 1x12 Cab, Roland Keyboard, Subwoofer

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Jake
Fender
Fender
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 81 times
Been liked: 113 times

Orange Tiny Terror, 1x12 Cab, Roland Keyboard, Subwoofer

Post by Jake »

Moving a few things on. If my prices are off feel free to make an offer.
Based in Brooklyn, Wellington. Let me know if you need more info or photos.

Fender Hotrod Deville 4x10 sold

Orange Tiny Terror head - $650
Imported this from Reverb last year as there weren't any for sale in NZ. Goes hard but not as much my thing as I thought it would be. Comes with carry case.

Handbuilt cab with Vintage 30 - $300
Made from from quality ply + tolex and is in good used condition. Is oversized (60x25x56cm) and slightly slanted. Goes really well with the Tiny Terror

Jake
Fender
Fender
Has liked: 81 times
Been liked: 113 times

Re: Orange Tiny Terror, 1x12 Cab, Roland Keyboard, Subwoofer

Post by Jake »

Deville sold.

Also selling a couple of things on behalf of a mate who had to leave town:

Alto TX212S subwoofer - $600 - excellent condition, great compact unit that we used for a few small gigs
https://www.rockshop.co.nz/alto-profess ... eaker-each

Roland Go Keys 61K - $400. Don't really know anything about this but it comes with a keyboard stand and sustain pedal so seems like a good deal?
https://www.rockshop.co.nz/roland-go61k ... nes-go-61k