PG Spark, Laney IRT-X, Behringer Neutron, RD-8.

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
User avatar
HackSaw
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 2490
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:34 am
Location: AKL
Has liked: 154 times
Been liked: 526 times

PG Spark, Laney IRT-X, Behringer Neutron, RD-8.

Post by HackSaw »

Hi Folks,

I should tidy up a few things I’ve accumulated so…

PG Spark $old

IRT-X $old

Other things I’ll put on trade me but might be of interest.

Washburn D-10 acoustic. Pretty nice acoustic, wife had owned it for years, but some nicer acoustics in the house now. On TM for $150.

Behringer Neutron and RD-8 drum machine. Planning to put those at $300 reserve to start.

Arturia keystep 37 - $220

Native Instruments Maschine Studio - $500

Will post some pics soon.
Last edited by HackSaw on Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
HackSaw
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 2490
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:34 am
Location: AKL
Has liked: 154 times
Been liked: 526 times

Re: PG Spark, Laney IRT-X, Behringer Neutron, RD-8.

Post by HackSaw »

Oops, knew I forgot to do something…

User avatar
HackSaw
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 2490
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:34 am
Location: AKL
Has liked: 154 times
Been liked: 526 times

Re: PG Spark, Laney IRT-X, Behringer Neutron, RD-8.

Post by HackSaw »

And
Attachments
1AF41BE3-BA13-40EA-AFD2-52B86C42E5C3.jpeg
1AF41BE3-BA13-40EA-AFD2-52B86C42E5C3.jpeg (104.1 KiB) Viewed 237 times
53108059-228C-46DD-9F20-B76C1F27AA12.jpeg
53108059-228C-46DD-9F20-B76C1F27AA12.jpeg (95.8 KiB) Viewed 237 times

User avatar
HackSaw
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 2490
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:34 am
Location: AKL
Has liked: 154 times
Been liked: 526 times

Re: PG Spark, Laney IRT-X, Behringer Neutron, RD-8.

Post by HackSaw »

Maschine
Attachments
1CBB3D55-B8C4-4FBF-B129-653C3B1D905A.jpeg
1CBB3D55-B8C4-4FBF-B129-653C3B1D905A.jpeg (113.85 KiB) Viewed 236 times
F2A38F25-D969-4373-8FFA-0BDC3C7DD055.jpeg
F2A38F25-D969-4373-8FFA-0BDC3C7DD055.jpeg (88.48 KiB) Viewed 236 times

User avatar
Kris
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 3644
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:52 pm
Location: Under a bridge,somewhere in chch.
Has liked: 106 times
Been liked: 420 times

Re: PG Spark, Laney IRT-X, Behringer Neutron, RD-8.

Post by Kris »

I tried a quick google-but the load jack still requires a speaker to be plugged in yeah? I ask this hoping someone else might chime in :)-you did say you hadnt really used it heh

User avatar
HackSaw
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 2490
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:34 am
Location: AKL
Has liked: 154 times
Been liked: 526 times

Re: PG Spark, Laney IRT-X, Behringer Neutron, RD-8.

Post by HackSaw »

Kris wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:28 am I tried a quick google-but the load jack still requires a speaker to be plugged in yeah? I ask this hoping someone else might chime in :)-you did say you hadnt really used it heh
The IRT-X? Yeah I think that is right, it's an extension cab rather than a replacement (if used that way). I was going to run the axe fx through it, but just used studio monitors so never did.

Moot point as I'm afraid you were beaten to the punch!

User avatar
prsmike
Greg Bennet
Greg Bennet
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:12 am
Has liked: 5 times

Re: PG Spark, Laney IRT-X, Behringer Neutron, RD-8.

Post by prsmike »

G'day mate,

Is the Spark still available?
If so I would be interested.

Apologies, brand new to this forum so not exactly sure how things work here.
Just let me know how I can get in touch!
Cheers.

User avatar
HackSaw
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 2490
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:34 am
Location: AKL
Has liked: 154 times
Been liked: 526 times

Re: PG Spark, Laney IRT-X, Behringer Neutron, RD-8.

Post by HackSaw »

prsmike wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:15 am G'day mate,

Is the Spark still available?
If so I would be interested.

Apologies, brand new to this forum so not exactly sure how things work here.
Just let me know how I can get in touch!
Cheers.

Hi and welcome! yes it is still available, let me message you which should come up as a notification. Edit - looks like there is a permissions thing for new users - I'll need the forum experts to explain that to me!

User avatar
prsmike
Greg Bennet
Greg Bennet
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:12 am
Has liked: 5 times

Re: PG Spark, Laney IRT-X, Behringer Neutron, RD-8.

Post by prsmike »

HackSaw wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:19 am
prsmike wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:15 am G'day mate,

Is the Spark still available?
If so I would be interested.

Apologies, brand new to this forum so not exactly sure how things work here.
Just let me know how I can get in touch!
Cheers.

Hi and welcome! yes it is still available, let me message you which should come up as a notification. Edit - looks like there is a permissions thing for new users - I'll need the forum experts to explain that to me!
Oh weird, that's probably why I wasn't able to PM you.
I have my preferences set to allow PMs but my User Control Panel says "I am not authorized to read private messages", not sure what's going on there.
I have messaged the admins and will let you know.

Cheers.

Edit*: and thanks for the welcome! From a quick look around...I think this forum could be dangerous lol

User avatar
codedog
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 4654
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:44 pm
Location: Christchurch
Has liked: 2964 times
Been liked: 952 times

Re: PG Spark, Laney IRT-X, Behringer Neutron, RD-8.

Post by codedog »

I think you need to reach a minimum number (dunno the number here) of posts before you can engage in PMs. It prevents horrible people joining the forum and spamming members.

User avatar
HackSaw
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 2490
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:34 am
Location: AKL
Has liked: 154 times
Been liked: 526 times

Re: PG Spark, Laney IRT-X, Behringer Neutron, RD-8.

Post by HackSaw »

prsmike wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:33 am
HackSaw wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:19 am
prsmike wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:15 am G'day mate,

Is the Spark still available?
If so I would be interested.

Apologies, brand new to this forum so not exactly sure how things work here.
Just let me know how I can get in touch!
Cheers.

Hi and welcome! yes it is still available, let me message you which should come up as a notification. Edit - looks like there is a permissions thing for new users - I'll need the forum experts to explain that to me!
Oh weird, that's probably why I wasn't able to PM you.
I have my preferences set to allow PMs but my User Control Panel says "I am not authorized to read private messages", not sure what's going on there.
I have messaged the admins and will let you know.

Cheers.

Edit*: and thanks for the welcome! From a quick look around...I think this forum could be dangerous lol
Not dangerous at all. (apart from to your wallet)

User avatar
prsmike
Greg Bennet
Greg Bennet
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:12 am
Has liked: 5 times

Re: PG Spark, Laney IRT-X, Behringer Neutron, RD-8.

Post by prsmike »

codedog wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:38 am I think you need to reach a minimum number (dunno the number here) of posts before you can engage in PMs. It prevents horrible people joining the forum and spamming members.
Oh I see.
Yeah that makes sense.
Don't think it will be too hard to engage here :) but I am worried about my wallet haha.

User avatar
Bg
Site Admin
Posts: 38339
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 12:13 am
Location: Auckland
Has liked: 2249 times
Been liked: 3441 times

Re: PG Spark, Laney IRT-X, Behringer Neutron, RD-8.

Post by Bg »

codedog wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:38 am I think you need to reach a minimum number (dunno the number here) of posts before you can engage in PMs. It prevents horrible people joining the forum and spamming members.
I think its 5 posts iirc, just to stop noob spammers. I've upgraded mikes account as I don't think he's russian ;)
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

User avatar
prsmike
Greg Bennet
Greg Bennet
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:12 am
Has liked: 5 times

Re: PG Spark, Laney IRT-X, Behringer Neutron, RD-8.

Post by prsmike »

Bg wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:05 am
codedog wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:38 am I think you need to reach a minimum number (dunno the number here) of posts before you can engage in PMs. It prevents horrible people joining the forum and spamming members.
I think its 5 posts iirc, just to stop noob spammers. I've upgraded mikes account as I don't think he's russian ;)
Canadian actually :)
Not sure if that's a good thing or not haha

User avatar
HackSaw
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 2490
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:34 am
Location: AKL
Has liked: 154 times
Been liked: 526 times

Re: PG Spark, Laney IRT-X, Behringer Neutron, RD-8.

Post by HackSaw »

prsmike wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:14 am
Bg wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:05 am
codedog wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:38 am I think you need to reach a minimum number (dunno the number here) of posts before you can engage in PMs. It prevents horrible people joining the forum and spamming members.
I think its 5 posts iirc, just to stop noob spammers. I've upgraded mikes account as I don't think he's russian ;)
Canadian actually :)
Not sure if that's a good thing or not haha
Depends on your hockey team!

Post Reply