HiFi Speakers (pair). Polk RT600i $150

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
olegmcnoleg
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 834 times
Been liked: 803 times

HiFi Speakers (pair). Polk RT600i $150

Post by olegmcnoleg »

Downsizing the HiFi...

Polk Audio RT600i floor-standing speakers. These are great, with really powerful bass & smooth presence and the mids are clear. I've owned them since new. No issues, they have never been cranked hard.

There's a bit of sun-bleaching on the top of one speaker, and a little cat scratching on one of the lower cloth panels, but only a little. They are wood finished, black panels. High quality sound.

Here's a review https://www.tnt-audio.com/casse/polk-rt600i_e.html

$150 for the pair, but obviously, you will need to arrange pick-up. I'm in Auckland, Epsom.

I can also throw in a decent Panasonic stereo (& surround-sound) amp (5.1). Model number is SA-HT270. The only catch is it runs on 120V. I have a 300W mains transformer you can have too. I bought this new when I lived in the USA, and relocated it here. I've only used it a few times in the last few years, but it all works fine and sounds great with the speakers. I'll even chuck in the remote control. Now, I can't say fairer than that now, can I? :D

Jay
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1150 times
Been liked: 957 times

Re: HiFi Speakers (pair). Polk RT600i $150

Post by Jay »

How does Polk Salad Annie sound through it?
"I felt as if I'd been had. I'd read to the end what I wished I hadn't begun."

olegmcnoleg
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 834 times
Been liked: 803 times

Re: HiFi Speakers (pair). Polk RT600i $150

Post by olegmcnoleg »

Jay wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:35 am How does Polk Salad Annie sound through it?
I can honestly say I have no idea... :D Also, paradoxically, I've never played any Polka music through them either.