FS/FT: Suhr TS (tele strat hybrid)

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
MattAnt
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 206 times

FS/FT: Suhr TS (tele strat hybrid)

Post by MattAnt »

Not in a hurry to sell this, but I have one too many gats at the mo.

Forum price of $4750, or open to trade/part trade.

This is a very rare Suhr guitar, a beautiful one at that. There is a grand total of one of these on Reverb, and it doesn't ship to NZ, and it is a more boring colour. That one would cost $5750 before even shipping costs to NZ or GST.

This guitar is in absolutely mint condition, not a scratch on it. The case shows a little bit of wear (doing its job).

The TS is a cross between a Suhr Strat and Tele. I am a tele player through and through and thought this would help me scratch the strat itch. It is a very versatile guitar, with a lot of sounds at its disposal. The original SSV humbucker was replaced with a DSV humbucker.

It has a lovely to play (and look at) neck, with an Indian Rosewood fretboard, stainless steel frets, compound 10-14" radius, extra rolled edges, and a satin back.

The contoured body and heel makes it very comfortable and upper fret access is easy as can be.

I have a shipping box and packing and can ship anywhere at buyers expense.

From Suhr:

The Suhr Classic TS, combines the essence of our Classic and Classic T body styles, to offer players the utmost versatility and comfort within a single instrument. Designed with the working player in mind, the Classic TS covers a wide-range of styles whether your playing style is Rock, Country, or Blues.

Each Classic TS features our improved headstock design, which enhances tuning stability and eliminates the need for a string tree. The Classic TS also incorporates our innovative neck heel, which delivers unmatched playability and comfort when reaching above the 15th fret.

Specs
Body: Alder
Contours: Arm, hand, tummy
Colour: Ocean Turqoise Metallic
Bridge: Gotoh 510, solid saddles, steel block
Pickguard: White pearl
Neck pickup: V60LP
Middle pickup: V60LP
Bridge pickup: DSV
Pickup selector: 5 way
Neck: Maple satin w/ tint
Neck shape: Even C .800 - .880