SOLD: EHX Synth9 pedal

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
jimi
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 646 times
Been liked: 295 times

SOLD: EHX Synth9 pedal

Post by jimi »

And sold already, thanks!

Have been using this for the last few years to pretend my band has a keyboard player, been great for adding another sound to a 5 piece rock band. Even get to bust out the occasional pop hit with this. Moving it on to make room for something new and shiny.

In good condition, including the original box.

Synth9.jpg
Synth9.jpg (339.59 KiB) Viewed 173 times

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2250 times
Been liked: 3443 times

Re: SOLD: EHX Synth9 pedal

Post by Bg »

so which boss did you go for?
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

jimi
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 646 times
Been liked: 295 times

Re: SOLD: EHX Synth9 pedal

Post by jimi »

Bg wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:16 pm so which boss did you go for?
Went large. Cycling through presets is what sold me on the upgrade.

The synth9 has great sounds in it, but I want something I can just set and forget, so meant I only ever used one sound from it. And if I did try and set up for something else, I got annoyed when I couldn’t find the setting I had quite the same previously.