Hngh. Maybe not FS: Magnatone Twilighter 112 Combo

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
codedog
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 2965 times
Been liked: 953 times

Re: Hngh. Maybe not FS: Magnatone Twilighter 112 Combo

Post by codedog »

Thewilltopowerrock wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:10 am
Molly wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:36 am
robthemac wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:58 am I don't understand many of your buying and selling decisions.
It's a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. ;-)
Isn’t it enough for you to have such nice gear, that you must laud over us plebs the fact that you have the luxury of choice?
I don't question their buying and selling decisions, choosing to simply view it as a way for us plebs to potentially have local access to luxury gear. For example, I am indebted to Oleg for his impeccable taste in acoustic guitars, albeit my acquisitions were at the lower end of his collection. I should really encourage him to lord it over us, so I can plan for my future acquisitions :wink:

olegmcnoleg
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 834 times
Been liked: 803 times

Post by olegmcnoleg »

Molly... Wow that's big news about your move. IoM again huh?

What's the timeline?

olegmcnoleg
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by olegmcnoleg »

codedog wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:47 pm
Thewilltopowerrock wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:10 am
Molly wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:36 am

It's a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. ;-)
Isn’t it enough for you to have such nice gear, that you must laud over us plebs the fact that you have the luxury of choice?
I don't question their buying and selling decisions, choosing to simply view it as a way for us plebs to potentially have local access to luxury gear. For example, I am indebted to Oleg for his impeccable taste in acoustic guitars, albeit my acquisitions were at the lower end of his collection. I should really encourage him to lord it over us, so I can plan for my future acquisitions :wink:
Kind words, thanks Codedog. And let me know when you are next in the market. I can always arrange a private viewing :-)

Molly
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 2733 times
Been liked: 3223 times

Post by Molly »

olegmcnoleg wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:12 pm Molly... Wow that's big news about your move. IoM again huh?

What's the timeline?
Thinking April. So, so much to do first and a few things have to fall into place to make it doable (not easy to move to a tax haven from rural NZ) but that's what we're working towards. :-)

IMOCD
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 329 times
Been liked: 173 times

Post by IMOCD »

codedog wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:47 pm
Couldn't agree more. I have 3 in my collection from Mr Oleg. However, he does need to hurry up and buy an Eastman Romeo; I'm getting impatient. :wink:

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 851 times
Been liked: 738 times

Post by robthemac »

Jamie is my Oleg. I'm glad to hear he's found a dream LP. I remember his current one being rather smelly...

olegmcnoleg
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by olegmcnoleg »

Molly wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:58 pm
olegmcnoleg wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:12 pm Molly... Wow that's big news about your move. IoM again huh?

What's the timeline?
Thinking April. So, so much to do first and a few things have to fall into place to make it doable (not easy to move to a tax haven from rural NZ) but that's what we're working towards. :-)
That's a (-nother) big move... I've emigrated 3 times, don't think I could do it again. Are you thinking permanent this time?

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 823 times
Been liked: 2069 times

Post by Slowy »

olegmcnoleg wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:44 pm

What's the timeline?
That's a (-nother) big move... I've emigrated 3 times, don't think I could do it again. Are you thinking permanent this time?
No. He'd be in the wrong country.
"We were playing so loud that just one note on the guitar was sufficient".
Ritchie Blackmore.

olegmcnoleg
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by olegmcnoleg »

Slowy wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:50 pm

He's obviously planning to make a lot of money on that renovation, so he needs to head to a tax haven

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 823 times
Been liked: 2069 times

Post by Slowy »

olegmcnoleg wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:53 pm

He's obviously planning to make a lot of money on that renovation, so he needs to head to a tax haven
I'm just trying to work out how many times one can ride a motorbike around a Channel Island before it gets a bit repetitive.
"We were playing so loud that just one note on the guitar was sufficient".
Ritchie Blackmore.

olegmcnoleg
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by olegmcnoleg »

Slowy wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:57 pm
olegmcnoleg wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:53 pm
I'm just trying to work out how many times one can ride a motorbike around a Channel Island before it gets a bit repetitive.
Quite a few--they even built a racetrack for this explicit purpose. :angel:

Molly
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 2733 times
Been liked: 3223 times

Post by Molly »

What's the timeline?
At least until the kids are through school.