FS: Pepers Pedals Custom Programmable Peavey 5150 Switcher

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
murky
Tokai
Tokai
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 120 times

FS: Pepers Pedals Custom Programmable Peavey 5150 Switcher

Post by murky »

Here's something you don't see every day......

Compatible with Peavey 5150/5150II, and I assume the 6505 series and any other Peavey amp that uses a 3 button channel switcher connected with 7 pin midi cable.

The guts of the system is a Pepers’ Pedals 4 channel 2 mode looper. The enclosure is powder coated. Pedalboard is precision cut and folded. Includes 1 spot power supply. 7 pin midi cable not included sorry - just use the cable from your existing 3 button Peavey foot switch.

Basically, you can programme the on/off status for Crunch/Loop/Channel to each of the three stomp switches. Programming is super easy - will forward a video to the purchaser.

$150 takes the lot. Pickup Newmarket. Add $10 for shipping at buyers risk.

Doubt you’ll ever see another like it……
IMG_9476.JPG
IMG_9476.JPG (2.74 MiB) Viewed 99 times

Kris
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 93 times
Been liked: 403 times

Re: FS: Pepers Pedals Custom Programmable Peavey 5150 Switcher

Post by Kris »

Potential interest noted,I'll just have to check how many pins my Laney has