FS: Pedals

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
RectifiedAmps
Ashton
Ashton
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 121 times
Been liked: 141 times

FS: Pedals

Post by RectifiedAmps »

Having a clear out - happy to ship:

TC Electronics Hall of Fame 2: mint condition except for a couple velcro tabs on the bottom. Bought it new, used for about a year - still have the box and bits. Loads of different reverb sounds possible, not to mention the whole TonePrint thing. Asking $180.
IMG_7368.JPG
IMG_7368.JPG (241.49 KiB) Viewed 251 times
TC Electronics Ditto looper: Bought it new - still mint, includes box and bits. Solid as. Asking $140.
(photo to come)

Pedal power supply: I thought I'd try my hand at making a 9v supply with six isolated, centre-negative, filtered outputs. It has an IEC power connection with a power switch and works great at preventing ground loops. Downside: as a prototype I didn't build it with heaps of oomph - each outlet can only supply 50mA. However, they can be daisy-chained. No idea what this is worth to anyone, so open to offers.
IMG_7373.JPG
IMG_7373.JPG (271.39 KiB) Viewed 251 times
IMG_7374.JPG
IMG_7374.JPG (272.28 KiB) Viewed 251 times

RectifiedAmps
Ashton
Ashton
Has liked: 121 times
Been liked: 141 times

Re: FS: Pedals

Post by RectifiedAmps »

Pic of the Ditto: