FS: Gigrig G2 Switcher $1400

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
MattAnt
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 181 times

FS: Gigrig G2 Switcher $1400

Post by MattAnt »

Bought this to be the centrepiece of my rig but ended up with an RJM Mastermind in a trade and going with that. Both units have pros and cons over each other and honestly I could have kept either one. In short, the RJM has better midi functionality, at the expense of being more confusing and having less switches. If your rig is not midi heavy, or you pair it with a midi controller, the G2 is a beast and I would prefer it in that scenario.

This is the latest version of the G2 Switcher, it has the V2 software upgrade chip (so moveable loops, midi tap tempo, amd momentary RMT switches). It also has the optokick footswitches which are amazing. It also comes with an unused Midi Driver ($200+), which allows you to connect your iOS device wirelessly to be used as a screen, to edit, backup and store patches, and more. It comes in the original box with the Gigrig Generator power supply, which you can use to power your whole rig with the modular add ons. The unit is in excellent condition.

If you have watched That Pedal Show you know what this is. Designed to be the simplest and best sounding programmable switcher on the market. Dan from Gigrig is obsessive about tone and it shows in all his products. This is a phenomenal piece of hardware, and much easier to use than the more complicated programmable switches out there. No menus, no saving, everything on the front and as you see it. I think the stompbox mode is just brilliant.

Scarecrow101 on TradeMe