Mxl V69ME tube mic

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
NippleWrestler
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 472 times

Mxl V69ME tube mic

Post by NippleWrestler »

Mxl v69 mogami edition with carrying case and all the stuff: mic (12ax7 powered), psu, spider shock mount, mogami xlr-xlr, and 7 pin power cable.

Bought for $599 a few years ago from STL pro audio when it was reduced from $799 for the kit.

It's a really decent mic for vocals, acoustics, overheads, even podcasting and good value for a (real) tube microphone. Condition is good, a few marks on the metal body due to adjustments while in the shock mount. Nothing that affects the operation of the mic though.

I'd like to get somewhere around $330 for it. Can ship pretty easily too as it's got its own flight case about the size of a shoebox.

Pics to follow :)
Last edited by NippleWrestler on Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NippleWrestler
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 472 times

Re: Mxl V69ME tube mic

Post by NippleWrestler »

Stuff:

Metal body

Closed case:

Patina to match a Les Paul Custom:

Mark 1: