GONE: Nady PEM-1000T & R IEM unit (but note...)

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Kiwiaxe
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 269 times

GONE: Nady PEM-1000T & R IEM unit (but note...)

Post by Kiwiaxe »

So this sat around unused for ages. I decided to sell it. Set it up to make sure it worked all fine before doing so. All the right lights come on. The signal lights are flashing appropriately on the transmitter unit. The receiver syncs to the transmitter unit. But sound not coming out of the receiver unit.

It's possible I've just got a setting wrong. Or maybe the receiver is toast (note: the antenna has long since broken off the receiver, but that didn't stop it from working previously). But I can't be arsed spending time to try to maybe get it fixed only to sell it for a low amount anyway.

So... in case someone feels adventurous, or is simply more tech-savvy than me - its free to a good home. Note too you'll need a 12V centre positive power supply, just a standard one will do (if you are really stuck, I might be able to go through my drawer of assorted PSUs but I figure that most people have these lying around).

If you don't want a drive to Mt Eden, then $10 should cover the cost of a courier collecting it from me and delivering it to you, too.

EDIT: Gone :)
Attachments
tempImageVQe6rj.gif
tempImageVQe6rj.gif (3.69 MiB) Viewed 81 times
Last edited by Kiwiaxe on Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Scarecrow
Dial Them Mids IN!
Has liked: 208 times
Been liked: 162 times

Re: FREE: Nady PEM-1000T & R IEM unit (but note...)

Post by The Scarecrow »

I'll take it :)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Al ... 895?ref=ts

FYI, I'm NOT Scarecrow101 on Trade Me.... just The_Scarecrow :mental: