2x Eventide H9 Max + Midi Commander bundle

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Kloppsta
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 156 times
Been liked: 114 times

2x Eventide H9 Max + Midi Commander bundle

Post by Kloppsta »

hey team,

have decided against my better judgement to sell my H9's. this setup is incredibly powerful and versatile, having both H9's controlled by the midi commander gives you endless options.

I just don't get to use them enough these days. I don't even have an amp at home anymore!

I am not desperate to sell so i would like to sell this as a whole bundle and not separate things out. another reason for this is that one H9 is a Max and the other a CORE. keeping both together means the CORE becomes a MAX. so you get 2 MAX H9's with the bundle. :thumbup:

both H9's where originally CORE's. during my ownership i purchased a few algorithms and then ended up doing the MAX out program on one of them.
So that CORE is now a MAX and will always be a MAX, it cant/wont ever lose its MAX status because i paid to max it out.

in terms of transfer of ownership, there are 2 ways to go about it:

1. I de-register both H9's from my profile and new owner registers them against theirs. The downside to this approach is that you would lose my algorithm purchase history. You would also lose the H9 algorithm VST downloads that I have in my account. Blackhole purchased and also the free ones they gave as a special to Max owners a little while ago - they don't have this going anymore. The Maxed out CORE would still stay a MAX and the other CORE therefore also stays a core.

2. I give the new owner my account details. Login, password etc. New owner logs in, changes email address on account to theirs and changes password. Only thing that will need to stay the same is the username. but I wouldn't have access anymore because I wouldn't know your new password or email. So my account is now fully yours. Benefit of this is you keep all my purchase history, free VST algorithms etc. (you will get these plugins - Blackhole, CrushStation, Crystals, MangledVerb, MicroPitch, Rotary Mod, ShimmerVerb, Spring, TriceraChorus, UltraTap, Undulator)

You get 2x H9's in their boxes. Both come with power supplies but both are US plug. I have included one adapter but you'll need another one for the second H9 or just run it from an isolated pedal power supply like I was :) You also get the MeloAudio Midi Commander to control them.
Also included two awesome Disaster Area right angle adjustable midi cables which are awesome because you can adjust the angle for the perfect fit on your board.

I have had a look on Ebay, Reverb, TM etc. and i feel like my asking price is pretty good compared to what it would cost you to build the same rig buying separately.

May consider full or part trades ($ my way) for modelers (W.H.Y?) or nice Acoustic's.

Asking price - $1350

Last edited by Kloppsta on Mon May 24, 2021 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Little by little, by hook or by crook

olegmcnoleg
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 738 times
Been liked: 692 times

Re: 2x Eventide H9 Max + Midi Commander bundle

Post by olegmcnoleg »

woah, you just sent me down a rabbit hole there. Cool gear.

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 680 times
Been liked: 489 times

Post by robthemac »

That's a sweet set-up. I have the same MIDI commander by haven't set it up to control everything.

Kris
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 373 times

Post by Kris »

Godamnit,I knew this was on its way but have not saved a dime :(

Kloppsta
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Kloppsta »

olegmcnoleg wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:42 am woah, you just sent me down a rabbit hole there. Cool gear.
rabbit hole is apt! :) yeah, too cool to sit around collecting dust :(

Kloppsta
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Kloppsta »

robthemac wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 12:07 pm That's a sweet set-up. I have the same MIDI commander by haven't set it up to control everything.
thanks! what do you use your midi commander for?

Kloppsta
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Kloppsta »

Kris wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 1:06 pm Godamnit,I knew this was on its way but have not saved a dime :(
all good bro! i figured if you were still interested you'd hit me up in a PM. i cant imagine it will sell quickly, its a decent investment to make but certainly worth it imo. :thumbup:

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 680 times
Been liked: 489 times

Post by robthemac »

Kloppsta wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 1:35 pm
robthemac wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 12:07 pm That's a sweet set-up. I have the same MIDI commander by haven't set it up to control everything.
thanks! what do you use your midi commander for?
Originally, BiasFX2. But I currently have a whole lot of pedals my board at the moment that are MIDI capable. Flint, Iridium and Nemesis presets would be ideal.