Quilter 101, Fromel Shape EQ pedal

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Jehu
Greg Bennet
Greg Bennet
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 92 times

Quilter 101, Fromel Shape EQ pedal

Post by Jehu »

Hey kids, I'll probably put these up on TM in a week or so, but I thought I'd give you fine folks right of first refusal.

Quilter 101 mini-head - $300+shipping
Awesome little (<1kg!) amp... and loud! Purportedly pumps out the equivalent of 50 tube watts on most settings and 100 tube watts on the 'Surf' (Fender Blackface) and 'Jazz' settings. Bought a few years back from a fellow forumite and hasn't been played out of the house. This is the original, non-reverb version.

Fromel Shape EQ pedal - $240+shipping
Great, simple-to-use, and hard to find EQ. A couple of small paint chips on left edge and around LED. Complements the Quilter well, as it adds much more flexibility (active EQ, the traditional treble-mid-bass operation, moveable mids, ability to 'shelve' the bass, etc.)
Jay