Yamaha 4hp outboard

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
MrDINO
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 115 times

Yamaha 4hp outboard

Post by MrDINO »

Not guitar related but need to shift so before TM thought I’d cast the line here.
I’ve had it since new. Probably 5-7 yr old. Has done approx 30mins. When I last took in for a service they said the oil was still new. Anyway if there’s any interest let me know. Pick up in Tauranga.

Molly
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 2326 times
Been liked: 2912 times

Re: Yamaha 4hp outboard

Post by Molly »

MrDINO wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 10:37 am Not guitar related but need to shift so before TM thought I’d cast the line here.
I’ve had it since new. Probably 5-7 yr old. Has done approx 30mins. When I last took in for a service they said the oil was still new. Anyway if there’s any interest let me know. Pick up in Tauranga.
Can it be used to season an acoustic?

MrDINO
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by MrDINO »

Molly wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 11:41 am
MrDINO wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 10:37 am Not guitar related but need to shift so before TM thought I’d cast the line here.
Can it be used to season an acoustic?
If used sparingly I’d say but don’t quote me on that

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 694 times
Been liked: 1827 times

Post by Slowy »

Bloody Hell. You're 5 years too late. I spent ages looking for one of those. :roll:
If a man says he's going to fix it, he will.
No need to remind him every 6 months.

MrDINO
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by MrDINO »

Slowy wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:25 pm
Bloody Hell. You're 5 years too late. I spent ages looking for one of those. :roll:
Yes sorry. One of those get round to it..........later