FS: [ALL SOLD] DC5, Roadking 2x12, Aracom DRX, Flashback2, Korg SDD3000

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
murky
Ashton
Ashton
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 27 times

FS: [ALL SOLD] DC5, Roadking 2x12, Aracom DRX, Flashback2, Korg SDD3000

Post by murky »

Just listed a bunch of stuff on TM. Happy to do a deal with anyone on the Forum….

Mesa DC5: [SOLD]
Aracom DRX Attenuator: [SOLD]

Mesa Roadking 2 x 12 Cab: [SOLD]

TC Electronic Flashback 2: [SOLD]

Korg SDD-3000 Pedal: [SOLD]

There's also an MIJ Strat at $1 Reserve - but bidding was quick, so can't pull it - noting if anyone's interested: https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/marketplace ... f=CbqOW6Lb
Last edited by murky on Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Hollow
Greg Bennet
Greg Bennet
Been liked: 25 times

Re: FS: DC5, Roadking 2x12, Aracom DRX, Flashback2, Korg SDD3000

Post by Hollow »

A bit of a random story but I think that could be the DC-5 that inspired me to import one from the states. I tried it out in Shearers and loved it but it was insanely expensive (over $3k in 1995-ish) if my memory serves me right... eventually it got stolen but they didn't bother to take the stepdown transformer with it so who knows what became of it.

murky
Ashton
Ashton
Been liked: 27 times

Re: FS: DC5, Roadking 2x12, Aracom DRX, Flashback2, Korg SDD3000

Post by murky »

Hollow wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:43 am A bit of a random story but I think that could be the DC-5 that inspired me to import one from the states. I tried it out in Shearers and loved it but it was insanely expensive (over $3k in 1995-ish) if my memory serves me right... eventually it got stolen but they didn't bother to take the stepdown transformer with it so who knows what became of it.
That’s a good story! Clearly this is a sign, and you should buy this one - it was meant to be yours all along!

My recollection of the DC range was playing lots of DC3’s in stores (because they were the cheapest of the range), but never being floored by them. Something wasn’t quite right. Mainline Music sold the DC3, so I plugged into the 5...boom.....there it was....!