Pigtail Aluminium intonatable wrap tail bridge

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
GrantB
ADMIN
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 826 times
Been liked: 1519 times

Pigtail Aluminium intonatable wrap tail bridge

Post by GrantB »

Used, but all there. Nickel plated, aged.

This is for current day Jr's etc, or vintage 60's SG's and the like that had lightning bridges. Or PRS. If you want to order the bespoke pigtail studs I'm happy to add them to the order I am about to place with them. I do recommend them, or, one can make their own spacers to fit standard Gibson studs.

Saddles are high, so you file flat and start new or use my pre done spaces for either angled tail piece, ala 50's, or straight ala 60's style.

$50 - these are about $165 landed.

"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping." - Hubert Reeves

Lostininverness
Fender
Fender
Has liked: 311 times
Been liked: 95 times

Re: Pigtail Aluminium intonatable wrap tail bridge

Post by Lostininverness »

Or you can use it for a 15 string? How much are the studs?

GrantB
ADMIN
Has liked: 826 times
Been liked: 1519 times

Re: Pigtail Aluminium intonatable wrap tail bridge

Post by GrantB »

Lostininverness wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:41 am Or you can use it for a 15 string? How much are the studs?
I would recommend cutting two additional slots in the high E and going for a 17 string.

Studs are $35USD.
"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping." - Hubert Reeves