More pickups for sale EMG

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
olegmcnoleg
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 609 times
Been liked: 539 times

More pickups for sale EMG

Post by olegmcnoleg »

A set of 2 EMG (USA) vintage style active pickups, the ones with the exposed pole pieces. These are the newer ones with the easy push-on 3-connector wiring. Vintage noiseless tone.

Also includes 2 x EMG 1 vol, 1 tone wiring harnesses (unused), and a brand new EMG SPC active tone control circuit (with box & instructions if you need them). I'll also throw in 2 wired pickup connectors, (one is a 4-connector, but it can easily be made to work here).

$100 for the lot!

I also have a complete SSH EMG setup, with the SA single coils and the 60(?) humbucker, the one that can be split to give you just a single coil (activated by a pull-up pot). Includes all wiring & pots. PM me if you are interested. Black covers.
IMG_4912.jpg
IMG_4912.jpg (74.04 KiB) Viewed 107 times

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 623 times
Been liked: 1678 times

Re: More pickups for sale EMG

Post by Slowy »

I just can't picture you and EMG..

No wait; this is a For Sale thread.
"I would stop worrying about it and ride."
Sizzilingbadger.

olegmcnoleg
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 609 times
Been liked: 539 times

Re: More pickups for sale EMG

Post by olegmcnoleg »

Slowy wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:02 pm I just can't picture you and EMG..

No wait; this is a For Sale thread.
Yeah, I don't think they typically suit me, but these are the vintage Vince Gill single coils, they sound really good. And no hum. (And no humbucker...)