The nicest R7 in the world

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
GrantB
ADMIN
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 1150 times
Been liked: 2094 times

Re: The nicest R7 in the world

Post by GrantB »

murky wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:03 pm
thedabsman wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:18 pm Keen on the guitar. No idea how to message you on here - it doesnt give me the option! Email me on daryl.buchanan@gmail.com

Cheers
There he is - was wondering how long it would take you to sniff us out - welcome mate!

FWIW - I think you should get the whole goldtop set - this one, then a nice R4…..
Maybe one could start things off at the rarer R2?
"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping." - Hubert Reeves

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 851 times
Been liked: 738 times

Post by robthemac »

Molly wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:03 pm I'd like this in my wardrobe of guitars that never see the light of day. I'd also like a nice Tele though I always feel it's a bit of a piss-take to ask someone to pay $5k+ for that most workingman of guitars. At least with a Gibson you can feel like you're getting something for your money. More so with a PRS but let's not go there... Nobody goes there. ;-)
I might be able to help you out with a Tele in the next few months. Going to have to downsize from three Tele-shaped objects.

Lostininverness
Gibson
Has liked: 484 times
Been liked: 158 times

Post by Lostininverness »

robthemac wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:09 pm
Molly wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:03 pm I'd like this in my wardrobe of guitars that never see the light of day. I'd also like a nice Tele though I always feel it's a bit of a piss-take to ask someone to pay $5k+ for that most workingman of guitars. At least with a Gibson you can feel like you're getting something for your money. More so with a PRS but let's not go there... Nobody goes there. ;-)
I might be able to help you out with a Tele in the next few months. Going to have to downsize from three Tele-shaped objects.
That doesn't sound good.........

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 851 times
Been liked: 738 times

Post by robthemac »

Lostininverness wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:24 pm
robthemac wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:09 pm
That doesn't sound good.........
Haha not that one, don't worry.