FS: It's that time of the year (nice stuff for sale)!

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Kiwiaxe
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 256 times

FS: It's that time of the year (nice stuff for sale)!

Post by Kiwiaxe »

Right, tis my annual end of year "clear this (nice) shit out" time. I'll get some photos up shortly.

Vigier excalibur custom. HH. Floyd. Single volume, no tone control! Absolutely killer rock guitar. Should have been gone a long time ago as I don't play it enough, but I keep getting seller's remorse and pulling it from sale $1600
Jackson PC1 - USA made, pre-Fender (approx year 2000). Sustain circuit, HSH. Non-original hard case. Very very good condition. $2000
Atomic CLR Neo Mk 2 - pristine condition, comes with custom made studio slips padded and zipper cover. These are considered "the" FRFR solution, and the Neo sounds awesome but weights bugger all! $1800 including cover.

Also considering (hit me up if you want to discuss more) parting with the following, none of which will be cheap:
- HSS Xotic strat (XSC-1 or XSC-2, I cant recall) in beautiful blue
- James Tyler SSS in gold, maple neck. Comes with a set of Glyn Evans' pickups installed, but would include a spare pickguard and original (Dimarzio or SD, will need to check) pickups.
- Suhr Modern HSH in blue with roasted maple neck (Nik has first dibs).
- Suhr Antique Classic SSS medium relic