Line6 G50 (SOLD)

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
StratMatt
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 394 times
Been liked: 507 times

Line6 G50 (SOLD)

Post by StratMatt »

I’ve got a Line 6 G50 sitting around not getting used and with my current setup I can’t see me using it any time soon.

One receiver is in very good condition, I bought it new from Anderson’s a couple of years ago. The other one was working but seems to have given up the ghost. Haven’t looked into what’s wrong but I’ll include it anyway, tried some fresh batteries briefly the other night and no signs of life.

The main bit is a bit scuffed up, has Velcro on the bottom but still works just as it should. Comes on a padded hard case.

Looking for $200ish? Let me know if price is off. Can email/message photos for those interested.
"It's called music theory, not music fact" - EVH