SOLD Fender American Special Telecaster $1600

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Jake
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 43 times

SOLD Fender American Special Telecaster $1600

Post by Jake »

2010 American Special Telecaster. Great condition overall, couple of very minor wear patches. Sounds and plays excellent.

This model was slightly cheaper than the American Standard, and has jumbo frets and 22 frets instead of 21. More info here: https://reverb.com/p/fender-american-special-telecaster

Comes with a (cheap) hard case, happy to package up and ship at buyers risk and expense. Pickup and demos available from Brooklyn, Wellington.

Have listed elsewhere for $1800 but will do it cheaper here for forum members :D . Cheers

Last edited by Jake on Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

WellyBlues
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 268 times
Been liked: 230 times

Re: FS: Fender American Special Telecaster $1600

Post by WellyBlues »

yummy, no money!
"And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations Well, I have really good days" Ray Wylie Hubbard