FS: Fender Japan 50's Telecaster

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
sizzlingbadger
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 641 times
Been liked: 907 times

FS: Fender Japan 50's Telecaster

Post by sizzlingbadger »

2017 Fender Japan Traditional 50’s Telecaster, mint condition, one of the nicest feeling necks I have ever had on a guitar.

Body Japanese Lime
Neck 1-Piece Maple “U” Shape
Radius 7.25"
21 Vintage Frets
Bone Nut
Pickups MIJ Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele

Upgrades
CTS 250K Pots
Switchcraft 3 way Switch & Jack Socket
Tonerider Hot Classic Tele Pickup Set - Alinco III 7.2k (neck) 9.1k (bridge) despite the name they are not very hot at all.

Original parts and soft case included. They are just over $2K in Rock Shop, I bought this new, back in May, I have my eye on something else so it needs to go.

$1500 ono
IMG_3451.jpeg
IMG_3451.jpeg (160.61 KiB) Viewed 156 times
Indeed I often wonder where Norman is now. Probably wintering with his mother in Guildford. A cat, rain, Vim under the sink, and both bars on. But old now, there is no true beauty without decay.