Helix Native Licence

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Basket Case
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 114 times

Helix Native Licence

Post by Basket Case »

Anyone interested in buying my HXN licence? $150 and it's yours!

Basket Case
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Re: Helix Native Licence

Post by Basket Case »

Sold, provided the licence can be transferred to someone who doesn't have the hardware version (something I didn't think of until someone asked).

chur
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 151 times

Post by chur »

Basket Case wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:41 pm
Sold, provided the licence can be transferred to someone who doesn't have the hardware version (something I didn't think of until someone asked).
Did the transfer work? I see a few on Trademe at the moment which looks somewhat interesting.
No one ever died of hard work.. but why take the risk..

Basket Case
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Basket Case »

chur wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:43 pm
Basket Case wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:41 pm
Did the transfer work? I see a few on Trademe at the moment which looks somewhat interesting.
Nah, doesn't look like it's possible with a version that was bought in addition to the hardware at the reduced price.