ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Olderama
Hi all

Clearing some room in the wardrobe :lolno:

SPECIFICATIONS
BODY
SHAPE: PXS Double Cutaway
BODY: Mahogany
NECK
MATERIAL: Maple
FRETBOARD: Ebony with 24 Frets
NUMBER OF FRETS: 24 frets
INLAYS: Small doss with Parallaxe
NUT: locking nut
NUT WIDTH: 43 mm
SCALE: 25.5
ELECTRONICS
PICKUPS: Duncan SH2/TB6
PICKUP CONFIGURATION: H / H
CONTROLS: n/a
PICKUP SELECTOR: n/a
HARDWARE
HARDWARE: Black Chrome Hardware
BRIDGE: Floyd Rosel with 36mm brass block and spring silencer.
TUNERS: Black Chrome Grover Exclusive 18:1
OTHER
COLOR: Flame Trans Black
FINISH: Gloss Finish

Mint condition no marks
Slightly temperamental pickup selector needs a little fettle
Get your Floyd on

Offers accepted (within reason) lol
Comes with hardcase
Attachments
1173431120.jpg
1173431120.jpg (431.48 KiB) Viewed 81 times
1173431097 (1).jpg
1173431097 (1).jpg (466.07 KiB) Viewed 81 times
1120076417.jpg
1120076417.jpg (61.56 KiB) Viewed 81 times
Last edited by Olderama on Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
BY willow13
damn that is a good looking guitar. After buying the snake Jackson I am banned from buying another guitar for a while :rofl: :mad:
BY Olderama
willow13 wrote:damn that is a good looking guitar. After buying the snake Jackson I am banned from buying another guitar for a while :rofl: :mad:

Lol I can understand that one :)
BY AiRdAd
willow13 wrote:damn that is a good looking guitar. After buying the snake Jackson I am banned from buying another guitar for a while :rofl: :mad:

Yeah, but it doesn't count if i give you stuff! :-)
BY willow13
AiRdAd wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :thumbup: ... every time I ask you for your bank account you vanish on me for a while :rofl: but your Gc stuff puts a smile on my face so I think my wife secretly loves you :rofl:
BY AiRdAd
willow13 wrote:
AiRdAd wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :thumbup: ... every time I ask you for your bank account you vanish on me for a while :rofl: but your Gc stuff puts a smile on my face so I think my wife secretly loves you :rofl:

I always know you're going to do something badass with it :-)
BY Olderama
Spykerwolf wrote:I reinstalled Windows 10 but still can't see any photos. Can you PM me? :D

PMed :)