ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY GrantB
As new. In box. 8ohm.

Photos to come. $375.
BY Terexgeek
jeremyb wrote:What did this cream do, can it enlarge my 4"?

Well it does come in a box.
BY codedog
Terexgeek wrote:
jeremyb wrote:What did this cream do, can it enlarge my 4"?

Well it does come in a box.

This is beginning to sound like a Goop product...
BY GrantB
BY GrantB
BY GrantB
BY GrantB
Conway wrote:I put one of these in my /13 cab, it sounds amazing! Highly recommend. And at a very good price.

Cheers - it owes me $600!
BY jeremyb
GrantB wrote:
Conway wrote:I put one of these in my /13 cab, it sounds amazing! Highly recommend. And at a very good price.

You should ask for it back!
BY GrantB
jeremyb wrote:
GrantB wrote:

You should ask for it back!

Well, there was that one night after a gig...I’d been drinking.

I’m happy to play it down....
BY GrantB
Mike Clayton wrote:Look what I've spotted on TradeMe...https://www.trademe.co.nz/music-instruments/instruments/guitar-bass/guitar-amps/listing-2533427411.htm?rsqid=4e5aaf76aa42493baec9bba9583dcb31-001

Uncommon to see two for sale. Also good price.