if anyone wants a Mesa Express 50 combo this might be your best shot.

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Lawrence
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 325 times

if anyone wants a Mesa Express 50 combo this might be your best shot.

Post by Lawrence »

Make an offer.......

pristine condition, cover, spare valves...
GrantB wrote:
“You might be cool, but you’ll never be playing a white Steinberger through a JC120, wearing a white jumpsuit with white shoes and sporting a mullet cool”.

sizzlingbadger
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 641 times
Been liked: 907 times

Re: if anyone wants a Mesa Express 50 combo this might be your best shot.

Post by sizzlingbadger »

Unfortunately these amps seem to be out of fashion at present, which is a shame as they are really good. I have often thought of selling mine just for a change but always end up hanging on to it even after trying something else.
Indeed I often wonder where Norman is now. Probably wintering with his mother in Guildford. A cat, rain, Vim under the sink, and both bars on. But old now, there is no true beauty without decay.