ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Need to clear out some things, making some space for visitors next month. Super busy not much time to ship stuff so those that can pick up or sort some one to pick up on their behalf will get first dibs.

I have pretty much all the makings of an allen amp fender deluxe non reverb knock off appart from tubes and chassic.
I have - small parts + choke, output tranny, power tranny
- cab
- baffle
- 2 wgs 10" speakers (new)

All offers considered. its good gear just dont need it and I anint gonna get around to building an amp anytime soon. Wgs 10" pair $150?

Cab and baffle ? $150 ono

Small parts $50

Trannies $150

[img]https://imgur.com/BApFkye.jpg/img]

2. I have 2x Jensen Vibrantos - these were the replacement for most Fender amps back in the day. These look to also be 8ohm, 2207214=Jensen, 14th week of 1972, M1 101=10”, 10 oz magnet rated 40 watts (?), C8510 = ceramic magnet, not sure 8510

All offers considered. Again pickup preferred ?$50

3. JBL d120f speaker of doom $250 ono
all offers considered! Need a chinook chopper to ship

4. jensen c10q $75 ono

Cheers
Reg18 wrote:
StrummersOfThunder wrote:
Reg18 wrote:Is that a Weber Neo Mag 12”?

Yeeees but it's a SOLD one sorry

There was one on TM, how did you like it? Was considering it for my Pro Reverb to replace one of the Utah’s.

Much prefer the Jensen neo 100 if you can find one
StrummersOfThunder wrote:
Reg18 wrote:
StrummersOfThunder wrote:Yeeees but it's a SOLD one sorry

There was one on TM, how did you like it? Was considering it for my Pro Reverb to replace one of the Utah’s.

Much prefer the Jensen neo 100 if you can find one

Good to know, I tried the latest Twin Reverb tone master (digital) amp with Jensen Neos in and thought they sounded really good.
Not sure which model they are but sounds like they might be worth saving for.