ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Timoes
Any interest here in a Dean Evo ? Selling on behalf of a mate. Very nice thing and well made. No nicks, knocks or dings. New 11s just been put on and setup. Seems to be well regarded on the nets. Comes in a good solid hard shell case too. Can sort good shipping rate.

Cheers.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200110-073429.png
Screenshot_20200110-073429.png (5.51 MiB) Viewed 328 times
Last edited by Timoes on Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BY Timoes
Hes looking for 6 hand shandys or near offer.
BY Timoes
Yep. Indonesian made. Dean Evo pickups, both splittable. beefy as one would expect. Set neck. Grovers from memory. No frett wear. Possibly ebony. Havent got it here at the mo to check but the online reviews mention ebony boards. Crazy maple cap over mahogony body. Hardware is good quality and clean and very tidy. Has'nt done alot at all. Case is a nice thing too. Sturdy Semi pro road case.
Attachments
Screenshot_20191221-104113.png
Screenshot_20191221-104113.png (3.64 MiB) Viewed 228 times
BY Olderama
just to let you know its a
Dean EVO Exotic Burl
The Evo Exotic Burl Guitar is a perfect blend of vintage design, old world craftsmanship and decades of guitar building technology. With a deep dished, carved, ultra-thick burled maple top on a select Honduran mahogany body, the Dean Evo achieves incredible sustain and astonishing tones. The Evo also features a neck joined at the body with Dean's exclusive angular neck joint. The neck joint was specially designed to attain the optimum in playability and ultimate resonance.

FEATURES
Burled maple top
Mahogany neck and body
Rosewood fretboard
Hourglass abalone inlay
Gold hardware
Attachments
Dean_EVO_ExoticBurledMaple_1024x1024.jpg
Dean_EVO_ExoticBurledMaple_1024x1024.jpg (60.99 KiB) Viewed 94 times
BY Olderama
Timoes wrote:Cheers for that ! Thats why the pickups had evo written on them. Im not that up with the pointy breeds.

:thumbup:
Took me ages to find out what it was as I was tempted but I have to say no at the mo
I know the seller and had a look at it last week. It looks to be a solid, decently built guitar and worth the asking price IMO