ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
For the acoustic aficionados, I have this Art & Lutherie Ami parlor for sale. Got this just before Christmas. Given it a restring and a tickle up, but it was an impulse buy I ought to have resisted. I've already got a lovely acoustic. This is a great vintagey parlor. This is the spruce-top Ami. Action could do with raising just a whisker more, and maybe up a string gauge to get that top working harder. Otherwise, good to go. Tiny mark on one of the back edges. Flamey sides! $300 shipped to you.

Also selling a Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone compressor. Got this recently but I don't think it's the compressor for me. A few marks on the bottom edge but good condition otherwise. $120 posted.

Last edited by twangnsnarl on Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.