ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY kdawg2a
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
godgrinder wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Did you pick up that R0?

Nope. Have an R8 on the way...

That is pretty much un-beatable...... unless it's an actual 58! Looking forward to playing it! Merry Christmas mate!
kdawg2a wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
godgrinder wrote:

Nope. Have an R8 on the way...

That is pretty much un-beatable...... unless it's an actual 58! Looking forward to playing it! Merry Christmas mate!

Cheers mate, hope you have a great Christmas too! Wanna buy my Tokai? ;-)

Will be sure to let you know once I have it
Free shipping on all of the pedals :-)

2018 Tokai LS135Q - SOLD

2002 Gibson Les Paul Standard - SOLD

1974 HH Electronics tape echo unit (+ 2 new tapes) - $700
https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listin ... 2446791782

Lovepedal 'Karl' Fuzz, one of the early ones circa 2008 - $175

Wilson Effects Dual Lotus + original box, paperwork etc - SOLD

Boss MD-500 + original box, paperwork etc - $400

EHX Bad Stone vintage phaser (1977) - SOLD

Maxon AD80 Analog delay, MIJ early 90's - SOLD
Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ on Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
codedog wrote:Wow... I know there are spring tanks designed to be mounted on its side, but can't recall actually seeing one!

The reverb sounds great :-)
BY jeremyb
So both the gats sold? I thought Xmas time would be terrible for selling gear!
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
jeremyb wrote:So both the gats sold? I thought Xmas time would be terrible for selling gear!

Gibson was used as a trade-in for the R8 and JellyBelly/Troy has bought the Tokai.

Hopefully he does a NGD post when he gets it ;-)
kdawg2a wrote:That is pretty much un-beatable...... unless it's an actual 58!

As of right now I have $1,700 left to scrape together for it, playing the waiting game which admittedly I’m crap at. I hate the fact that it could be either tomorrow or a few months before I can get the last payment through.

It will be the best belated Christmas present I’m ever likely to get though!