ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY NippleWrestler
I got this in a trade from a bass playing mate of mine. I'm left handed so this isn't much use, plus I build all my own stuff.

The nut has a ding but doesn't affect anything. The truss rod is 4mm and turns nicely and freely and works. The radius is 12". 22 frets. Walnut skunk stripe. Actually a nice neck despite it's origins whatever they may be.

My bassist mate told me it was his old guitar players who now lives in Germany and these tuners are off his old fender and he swapped his rosewood neck for this one, so the tuners are probably where the money is tbh.

If you look closely it says Special Bullets instead of serial number so you know it's legitimate and super rare one of a kind Martin Winch special.*

56mm ish?

*Not really

I'm in Auckland. Come get it.
BY NippleWrestler
AiRdAd wrote:i'll grab it if you can post :-)

Not really something I can manage with an object this size. If you have a middleman closer then, by all means, get them involved.
BY AiRdAd
Thanks heaps for the offer danger mouse. I'll flag it :-) there's bound to be someone local that wants it :-)
BY willow13
i'll grab it depending on where you are in aucks
BY willow13
NippleWrestler wrote:I'm in the land of the brave, Avondale.

I'm in remuera for a big chunk of the day tomorrow, is there some way we can meet up in they city or is that to much of a hassle? if its a no go then i'll flag it and someone else will grab it i'm sure
BY willow13
NippleWrestler wrote:Can't do tomorrow in the city but I'm there next week. I'm in ponsonby one day and will be around the pwc building one morning next week if that's any help.

bummer I only get to the city once every few months, so i'll flag it

Someone else grab this, it's a bargain
BY Bg
willow13 wrote:
NippleWrestler wrote:Can't do tomorrow in the city but I'm there next week. I'm in ponsonby one day and will be around the pwc building one morning next week if that's any help.

I can't believe you got a visa for remmers!
BY willow13
Bg wrote:
willow13 wrote:

I just jumped the boarder
BY Bg
willow13 wrote:
Bg wrote:
willow13 wrote:

Yeah but we have a yuge beaudiful wall!
BY willow13
Bg wrote:
willow13 wrote:
Bg wrote:

Yeah but we have a yuge beaudiful wall!

judging by how slow the traffic bloody was getting in there, you aren't to far of the mark haha