ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY bender
Reluctantly putting this up for sale to raise some funds.

Gen-ewe-wine vintage Gretsch! 1967, made in the U S of A.

Absolutely awesome player- sounds and feels amazeballs.

I'm after $5500 for this, but would also consider trades as long as it involves cash my way. An amp, a 335, a Jazzmaster, or possibly PA/recording gear might be an option.
BY GrantB
This is the vintage Gretsch. That’s all.
BY Kev77
Technical question: can you play a Gretsch if you’re bald? Just doesn’t seem right does it?
BY GrantB
Kev77 wrote:Technical question: can you play a Gretsch if you’re bald? Just doesn’t seem right does it?

This used to be mine and I’m bald....
BY H671
GrantB wrote:
Kev77 wrote:Technical question: can you play a Gretsch if you’re bald? Just doesn’t seem right does it?

That's why Grant wears a wig in his avatar.
BY jeremyb
GrantB wrote:

Ballsack doesn't count!
BY RobRoyMcCoy
jeremyb wrote:
GrantB wrote:

Ballsack doesn't count!

As in singular? What about if both are svelte?
Wow. That is stunning. One day I am pretty certain a Gretsch will fall into my hands, also pretty certain that it won’t be this one. GLWTS
BY GrantB
RobRoyMcCoy wrote:
jeremyb wrote:
GrantB wrote:This used to be mine and I’m bald....

Ballsack doesn't count!

As in singular? What about if both are svelte?

Single sack though? Where’s our English expert? We have an important question!