ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
el byrdo wrote:Now keeping the ad9

P̶M̶’̶d̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶g̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶c̶r̶o̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶l̶o̶l̶

Ignore my last PM, I'll take the Maxon :thumbup:
el byrdo wrote:LOL I know rite!!! I'm actually thinking about gifting it to a great reggae bassist I know

Cheers mate but I have enough instruments already.
Appreciate the thought though :thumbup:
el byrdo wrote:Maxon SOLD

PLEASE can you make sure you get this sent out to me no later than tomorrow (Monday) morning. I am flying out early on Wednesday for and the couriers are likely to just leave it at my front door, good chance it won't be there when I get back
el byrdo wrote:ANY interest in the CDOG made hand built Les Lius copy? I've never played a real les lius but this has tweed for miles... $100

Also a garagetopne ooilcan for 75?

I had a PM on Saturday from you saying you’d sold both of these to a girl and you were waiting for her to make payment?
BY Bg
You probably need to sort your shit out here or pm admin or the mods as to what is happening.
Well the pedal has turned up... but it doesn’t work. Plug it in, the light comes on and that’s about it. Absolutely nothing.

Awesome.
BY Bg
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Well the pedal has turned up... but it doesn’t work. Plug it in, the light comes on and that’s about it. Absolutely nothing.

Awesome.

Got the in and out the right way round? :)
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Bg wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Well the pedal has turned up... but it doesn’t work. Plug it in, the light comes on and that’s about it. Absolutely nothing.

Awesome.

Lols. It’s labeled ‘amplifier’ and ‘instrument’ so pretty confident the leads were where they should be. Tried with battery and a power supply but nothing.

Gonna get someone to take a look at it, hopefully it is a simple fix
BY Bg
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Bg wrote:

Awesome.

Lols. It’s labeled ‘amplifier’ and ‘instrument’ so pretty confident the leads were where they should be. Tried with battery and a power supply but nothing.

Yeah but just checking ;) Battery, dc connect?
BY foal30
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Bg wrote:

Awesome.

Maxon, Maxoff.

Have you put it on the board or trying it out on its own? Some pedals play up something to do with power draw impedance or something I should understand.

Good luck btw.