ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY SimonHirst
I brought this from Eruera a couple of weeks ago to see if I could get out of one floorboard, what is currently about 12 stompboxes. Essentially I got it with the knowledge it might well move on quickly depending how I felt I went with it, but I wanted to try it directly next to my current rig so I could really get a feel for it.

Unfortunately, after sending some good time on it, it just doesn’t quite get me there so I’m going to move it on. (I think the problem lay in how I am approaching it. I’m trying to get it to sound like things I already have, instead of creating something new with it. I digress.)
Amazing piece of gear that I’m really glad I tried! It’s just not “me” :thumbup:

Happy to sell at same price as I got it, which was a very sharp $1200 shipped (unless you’re in Timbuktu). Great condition, and includes jug cord and a FireWire cord so you can sync/edit on your computer.

Sent from my fax machine.
Attachments
477D2822-5199-485F-9AD7-9C70C86ACF57.jpeg
477D2822-5199-485F-9AD7-9C70C86ACF57.jpeg (3.12 MiB) Viewed 177 times
BY Molly
If it was all you had I bet you'd make it work. Seems like a nice bit of kit for the money. You sure you don't want to take a fresh run at it? Think of the gear you could get rid of and guitars you could buy... ;-)
BY SimonHirst
Molly wrote:If it was all you had I bet you'd make it work. Seems like a nice bit of kit for the money. You sure you don't want to take a fresh run at it? Think of the gear you could get rid of and guitars you could buy... ;-)

Great bit of gear, especially at this price too! No, I’ve given it a really good try and this was always going to be a possibility. If I could have borrowed one, or tried in store I definitely would have done :thumbup: but Eru gave me a great price and it was the only way I was going to be able to sit down and compare both setups!
Haha, I’m ok for guitars :shifty:

If it was all I had? Well, yes of course!