ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY StratMatt
Wanting to get a decent home audio setup going so kinda need to free up some capital.

Picked this up a few weeks ago and it's a really impressive strat. Mahogany body, SUPER loud unplugged. The pickups are really nice, push/pull pot to engage the neck and bridge together, trem is excellent. The neck is slightly slimmer than a modern US Strat I would say.

It's easily as nice as US strats that I've owned, way nicer than a mexi. I've installed a Suhr V70 in the bridge, have original pickup too. No case.

Looking for 600 firm with original pickup, or 680 with the Suhr pickup. Based in Auckland, prefer pick up but I can ship when I get time and materials.

BY StratMatt
el byrdo wrote:is this tribute or USA? I have some leads on some 70s BOSE speakers if you're interested

Tribute, made in Indonesia.

Yep could be interested. I'm going to buy an AVR first and see what will match nicely with that.
BY StratMatt
el byrdo wrote:I can get you a good price, working for an antique biz and he has no idea about prices for vintage hifi... they're in good nick except for the foam covers. They're a funny model with some sort of flap to deflect the treble from the tweeter.

Running a TEAC a505 amp with Quadral balin mk IIIs (good german speakers) here. Hifi is it's own world! get something loud and flat so you can mix and master on them too. Save money forstudio montiors.

Cool, sounds good. Definitely another rabbit hole to lose yourself in. Was just looking at something decent to play my turntable through, then I figure I may as well get something that will look after the rest of my media too.