ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY kdawg2a
The Tokai looks really nice and i'm pretty sure it's a well made, nice sounding guitar. Why don't you just get a headstock overlay sticker with the 'right' words on it?
kdawg2a wrote:The Tokai looks really nice and i'm pretty sure it's a well made, nice sounding guitar.

It really is, as well made as many other Gibson Les Paul’s out there I’m sure

kdawg2a wrote:Why don't you just get a headstock overlay sticker with the 'right' words on it?

Thanks, appreciate the thought but that’s not really my thing. Not sure that would quell any GAS anyway

StratMatt wrote:Come on guys, everyone knows only a Gibson is good enough.

Haha, yeah for some people no doubt. I’ve always been of the opinion that if it sounds and feels good then it probably is. This particular guitar is on a par with the few other LP’s I’ve had irrespective of the headstock
BY Slowy
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:The Tokai looks really nice and i'm pretty sure it's a well made, nice sounding guitar.

It really is, as well made as many other Gibson Les Paul’s out there I’m sure

Well that's disappointing.
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Gonna take KNNZ’s LP Standard off his hands

If anyone's interested in the Tokai flick me a PM. Assuming KNNZ still has his 2002 LP Standard up for sale I'm keen to take it off his hands
Message me if anyone is interested in the Volante. Think I’m gonna replace this with a Helix HX while NZRS has them reduced to $999 8)
BY Slowy
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:No EOI for the Volante?

Got 3 minutes into Walter White's demo vid and realised I'd be dead of old age before I learned to drive it properly.
Very cool pedal though.
Slowy wrote:Got 3 minutes into Walter White's demo vid and realised I'd be dead of old age before I learned to drive it properly.
Very cool pedal though.

That’s surprising, it’s actually pretty straightforward and intuitive. If I can use it anybody can.

Not difficult to operate at all, however there are a plethora of options and possibilities which I guess could be confusing for some people
BY Slowy
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Slowy wrote:Got 3 minutes into Walter White's demo vid and realised I'd be dead of old age before I learned to drive it properly.
Very cool pedal though.

That’s surprising, it’s actually pretty straightforward and intuitive. If I can use it anybody can.

Not difficult to operate at all, however there are a plethora of options and possibilities which I guess could be confusing for some people

I might have undersold myself; I'm perfectly capable of mastering it, but the time involved means not doing something else; like playing. :D
BY Molly
Slowy wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Very cool pedal though.

I might have undersold myself; I'm perfectly capable of mastering it, but the time involved means not doing something else; like playing. :D

I'm trying to find an efficient way to audition 1,300 odd amp profiles in a system that only stores 999. I'll have to sacrifice some playing time to focus on the 'file management' side of playing. :-)
BY codedog
Molly wrote:
Slowy wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:That’s surprising, it’s actually pretty straightforward and intuitive. If I can use it anybody can.

I'm trying to find an efficient way to audition 1,300 odd amp profiles in a system that only stores 999. I'll have to sacrifice some playing time to focus on the 'file management' side of playing. :-)

I'm still doing that, especially since I bought the AustinBuddy Dream Rigs pack for the AX8. Ridiculous amount of rigs, blocks, presets, etc. I think, to truly appreciate and optimally utilise, gadgets like the Helix, Ax8, Kemper, etc, one really needs to invest a good amount of time tinkering.