ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY mugamee
Sold. Nothing to see here.
Last edited by mugamee on Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:13 pm, edited 15 times in total.
BY Mike Clayton
Hi there, how old is she, what speaker, age of valves, any issues or problems, why not including reverb/tremolo pedal? Hi have hand wired PR for sale on this very forum - ru interested at all?
BY mugamee
Mike Clayton wrote:Hi there, how old is she, what speaker, age of valves, any issues or problems, why not including reverb/tremolo pedal? Hi have hand wired PR for sale on this very forum - ru interested at all?

Hi Mike, not really sure of how old the amp is but I have posted a photo with the serial # (maybe that could help)? Re: reverb/tremolo pedal, it's gone lol. Re: trades, I have now edited the trade baits on the original post. Cheers.
bbrunskill wrote:is the Night Light fairly transperent sounding?

Theres a bit of high end roll off at max/ higher settings but I think this is the downside of (most) attenuators. But then again, this is my first time using one so I really have no point of comparison :)

Had a play with the unit again this pm and found a sweet spot so I might actually just keep it for now.
ghawkins wrote:I have Custom Shop 61 SG for sale, keen on a sunface and that purple pedal next to it ;)

Saw your SG on TM/ FB...lovely, lovely, lovely! But unfortunately a CS is not within my reach at the moment.

Re: purple pedal, it's a decade old and pretty beat up, you wouldnt want it :winky: