ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Bigreddog wrote:
Zaulkin wrote:For sale:

Squier Jazz Bass: $300
Has been modded with upgraded pickups but I can't remember what they are.
Has had a hipshot tuner added to the E sting for quick drop tuning.
Thumbrest added.

Which model squier is this? Don’t play bass yet but interested in learning the bassics. Good beginner bass?

It's a California series bass. It would be an excellent beginner bass because it has been set up and looked over, so it plays nicely. Plus given the upgrades it will sound better than a shop bought one.

J basses in general are awesome.
Molly wrote:Might be listing my RK head when I get back. Torn between that and the Bogner.

FWIW I think you should keep the RK, everything you’ve posted that I have read indicates that you like it. A lot. Seems like it covers a ton of bases for you
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Molly wrote:Might be listing my RK head when I get back. Torn between that and the Bogner.

FWIW I think you should keep the RK, everything you’ve posted that I have read indicates that you like it. A lot. Seems like it covers a ton of bases for you

I like that it does it all with just the guitar's volume knob. And the reverb, trem, boost, loop are groovy too. The Bogner I could recoup my money on but the RK was bought new. That might be a consideration.
Molly wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:

I like that it does it all with just the guitar's volume knob. And the reverb, trem, boost, loop are groovy too. The Bogner I could recoup my money on but the RK was bought new. That might be a consideration.

Nooo, it sucks. Sell me the RK. ;)
Zaulkin wrote:
Molly wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:FWIW I think you should keep the RK, everything you’ve posted that I have read indicates that you like it. A lot. Seems like it covers a ton of bases for you

Nooo, it sucks. Sell me the RK. ;)

Just watched a YT video about this amp, with Rabea and Martin. Wow, that Martin is freakishly humble.