Hollowbody Eastman AR605, full sized and super resonant SOLD

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
olegmcnoleg
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 785 times
Been liked: 762 times

Re: Hollowbody Eastman AR605, full sized and super resonant

Post by olegmcnoleg »

Very nice indeed.

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 768 times
Been liked: 1969 times

Re: Hollowbody Eastman AR605, full sized and super resonant

Post by Slowy »

kdawg2a wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:29 am
olegmcnoleg wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:25 am That is lovely. Where did you get it?
It's my Father in laws. He's looking at buying a Kentucky A model next which are also really cool.
I want an Eastman A mandolin. Luverly!
"We were playing so loud that just one note on the guitar was sufficient".
Ritchie Blackmore.

quyet
Tokai
Tokai
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 140 times

Re: Hollowbody Eastman AR605, full sized and super resonant SOLD

Post by quyet »

Musicworks just brought these in recently, no idea how many, but they sold out quickly for $3.999 a pop :zomg:

olegmcnoleg
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by olegmcnoleg »

quyet wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:13 pm Musicworks just brought these in recently, no idea how many, but they sold out quickly for $3.999 a pop :zomg:
Fark! Great guitars though. I still have a smaller Eastman guitar for jazzy feels (an El Rey). It is wonderful.

IMOCD
Gibson
Has liked: 277 times
Been liked: 137 times

Post by IMOCD »

olegmcnoleg wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:25 am
quyet wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:13 pm Musicworks just brought these in recently, no idea how many, but they sold out quickly for $3.999 a pop :zomg:
Fark! Great guitars though. I still have a smaller Eastman guitar for jazzy feels (an El Rey). It is wonderful.
They are! Super happy with mine. Waaay tooooo good for me really, but I don't care. :)

quyet
Tokai
Tokai
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 140 times

Post by quyet »

I have olegs old eastman mini jumbo and it gives me shivers each time I pick it up. I want to thank you again for importing such great guitars and sharing them with the community at these prices

codedog
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 2793 times
Been liked: 894 times

Post by codedog »

quyet wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:46 am I have olegs old eastman mini jumbo and it gives me shivers each time I pick it up. I want to thank you again for importing such great guitars and sharing them with the community at these prices
Did that get to you via StratMatt?

olegmcnoleg
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by olegmcnoleg »

quyet wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:46 am I have olegs old eastman mini jumbo and it gives me shivers each time I pick it up. I want to thank you again for importing such great guitars and sharing them with the community at these prices
Aw, shucks... :angel: Of course I did so for entirely selfish reasons at the time. :twisted: I was lucky enough to discover them before they rose in popularity. That Mini Jumbo is truly awesome, with fantastic clarity & projection. Looks not too shabby either. I'm so glad that you are enjoying it.