Stagg
Stagg
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 83 times

New Music Video, this time with the Gibson L-50

Post by nburf »

Hi all,

We recently got some friends together from Napier to film a 1930s style video for one of our songs. It was pretty fun! These vintage car people seem to be able to get away with whatever they want, blocking main roads, taking over restaurant entrance ways etc. Thought I would post it for you people to see. It has my newer old archtop in this one.

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1011 times
Been liked: 2465 times

Re: New Music Video, this time with the Gibson L-50

Post by Slowy »

nburf wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:35 pm Hi all,

We recently got some friends together from Napier to film a 1930s style video for one of our songs. It was pretty fun! These vintage car people seem to be able to get away with whatever they want, blocking main roads, taking over restaurant entrance ways etc. Thought I would post it for you people to see. It has my newer old archtop in this one.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Just excellent!

I still need to go and get that DVD for you. PM me an address; it will increase the pressure for me to get it done.
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

Cdog
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 3465 times
Been liked: 711 times

Post by Cdog »

Very enjoyable. Nice guitar too! :)

nburf
Stagg
Stagg
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 83 times

Post by nburf »

Slowy wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:43 pm
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Just excellent!

I still need to go and get that DVD for you. PM me an address; it will increase the pressure for me to get it done.
Thanks mate. Will send you a message.

Dharmajester
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 273 times
Been liked: 377 times

Post by Dharmajester »

nburf wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:35 pm Hi all,

Very nice. Welch, Rawlings / Civil Wars from NZ, love it.
“The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench - a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
Hunter S. Thompson