rickenbackerkid
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 651 times

Everybody wants to rule the world cover

Post by rickenbackerkid »

Not sure if this will work and be viewable, but we'll try. My covers band made this cover a couple of days ago. I played most of the guitars along with BV's and some lead vocals as well

https://fb.watch/7xXagyM-Eq/

werdna
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 590 times
Been liked: 458 times

Re: Everybody wants to rule the world cover

Post by werdna »

Great song choice. Lucky band with three vocalists. I always wanted to do this song in this way.
In life, don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

rickenbackerkid
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 651 times

Post by rickenbackerkid »

werdna wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:41 pm Great song choice. Lucky band with three vocalists. I always wanted to do this song in this way.
I'll let you in on a little secret - all four of us in the band share vocals, and none of us are keen to sing. It's just that we either can't find someone who can sing, or more often we've tried someone out, and they have either been gigantically unreliable, no good to spend time with, or just straight up clueless about being in a band. So we're all taking turns to sing and learning to like it.

sirvill
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 115 times
Been liked: 241 times

Post by sirvill »

rickenbackerkid wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:49 pm
werdna wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:41 pm Great song choice. Lucky band with three vocalists. I always wanted to do this song in this way.
I'll let you in on a little secret - all four of us in the band share vocals, and none of us are keen to sing. It's just that we either can't find someone who can sing, or more often we've tried someone out, and they have either been gigantically unreliable, no good to spend time with, or just straight up clueless about being in a band. So we're all taking turns to sing and learning to like it.
Adding any band members is always a gamble to the vibes... and lead singers are probably the biggest gamble :)

Great cover - your vocals were my favourite, they had the most personality!

Lostininverness
Gibson
Has liked: 499 times
Been liked: 136 times

Post by Lostininverness »

Excellent cover - and as others have commented great vocals by all three of you. Did take me a bit to realize the second guy was also the drummer!