robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 1102 times
Been liked: 1419 times

Full Strymon Rig feat uninspired noodling

Post by robthemac »

Ibanez LR-10 --> Strymon Flint --> Strymon Iridium --> Strymon Volante --> Boss RC-30 --> Focusrite Solo.

All one-take live looping, hence the imperfections. Hoped to do it in stereo but I don't have an audio interface with two inputs. Flint and Volante sound choicer in stereo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jops wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:46 am Spring is the comic sans of reverbs anyway.

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Re: Full Strymon Rig feat uninspired noodling

Post by robthemac »

Or something a little cleaner
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jops wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:46 am Spring is the comic sans of reverbs anyway.

StratMatt
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 557 times
Been liked: 621 times

Post by StratMatt »

Very nice mate, that the tube trem setting on the Flint you've got going? I need to get another looper.
Loving it so far

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by robthemac »

Yeah that's the '63 Tube trem in the above song. Each of the three trems are great though. Here's them in order.

Jops
Fender
Fender
Has liked: 30 times
Been liked: 87 times

Post by Jops »

Great stuff mate!

StratMatt
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 557 times
Been liked: 621 times

Post by StratMatt »

To flog a dead horse, the Flint is just so good. I set up the Flint in my AX8 to A/B it against the Fractal reverbs, which are also very nice. I'm sure with a good ear one could dial it in pretty darn close, but the Flint sounds great instantly. The 80's Hall is epic when cranked right up.
Loving it so far

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by robthemac »

StratMatt wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:43 pm To flog a dead horse, the Flint is just so good. I set up the Flint in my AX8 to A/B it against the Fractal reverbs, which are also very nice. I'm sure with a good ear one could dial it in pretty darn close, but the Flint sounds great instantly. The 80's Hall is epic when cranked right up.
I wish I could control the pre-delay on the 80s. I love the tone of it, but not the way I lose the attack on notes.