Members sound files, tone clips, videos, media

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY slash-ed
https://bit.ly/JamlikeaBOSS

Some of you have already been enjoying the backing tracks I've been making, and I've been stoked that they're inspiring people to record their own solos.

I figured that the best way to take that to the next level would be to turn it into a proper competition with awesome prizes to be won! And to make sure that it's open to NZ residents and not just Aus :)

Enter here! https://bit.ly/JamlikeaBOSS
BY jeremyb
DAMN! Got till end of the month, better get cracking!! Hope you get extra kudos for using a katana :mrgreen:
BY hamo
Shithot! I don't have a hope, but this is awesome all the same.
BY slash-ed
jeremyb wrote:DAMN! Got till end of the month, better get cracking!! Hope you get extra kudos for using a katana :mrgreen:

Of course! :mrgreen:

hamo wrote:Shithot! I don't have a hope, but this is awesome all the same.

It's worth doing it anyway, gotta start somewhere! And it's not just a shredfest (I hope), nice feel and melody will also be accepted :D
BY willow13
are you doing one for the fast GnR style one? or have I already won that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:moresarc: :moresarc: :moresarc:
BY hamo
slash-ed wrote: nice feel and melody will also be accepted :D

Still fucked :wink: :lol:
BY slash-ed
willow13 wrote:are you doing one for the fast GnR style one? or have I already won that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:moresarc: :moresarc: :moresarc:

Haha you win that one. The prize is significantly more imaginary though unfortunately :lol:
BY slash-ed
Don't forget to cook up a solo any of you who are keen, I'd love to see some NZG peeps enter! Gotta be in it to win it, no matter what skill level you think you are!
BY chur
I don't have bookface or Instagram, is there a link to see those entered so far or anything?
BY slash-ed
chur wrote:I don't have bookface or Instagram, is there a link to see those entered so far or anything?

The competition page has a section that's supposed to pull all the entries from FB and Instagram using the hashtag, but doesn't seem to be working properly - probably what I'll be looking at this morning!

There are certainly all levels of players giving it a good go! Definitely worth entering :)
BY jeremyb
I'm going to give it a crack, got the house to myself this week with kids back at school and wife back at work, no excuses :lol:
BY chur
slash-ed wrote:
chur wrote:I don't have bookface or Instagram, is there a link to see those entered so far or anything?

The competition page has a section that's supposed to pull all the entries from FB and Instagram using the hashtag, but doesn't seem to be working properly - probably what I'll be looking at this morning!

There are certainly all levels of players giving it a good go! Definitely worth entering :)

Cool, I'll keep checking to see when it starts cranking.