meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 1102 times
Been liked: 1419 times

Re: Headstock decals.

Post by robthemac »

Lostininverness wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:15 pm
robthemac wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:27 pm
Lostininverness wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:25 pm
Did you try checking the prices from Rothko and Frost - UK based.
@Grant, do you have a logo or decals? Was thinking of getting one made for the Gretschecaster.
No, I've not done anything for guitars. I think Reg was looking at something for a LP junior that I built that he was considering for a while, but we didn't get any further!

How's the paint coming along?
I wasn't satisfied after two attempts with rattle cans, so have bought a compressor and gun. Practicing on one of Strummer's guitars first!
Jops wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:46 am Spring is the comic sans of reverbs anyway.

Lostininverness
Gibson
Has liked: 499 times
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Headstock decals.

Post by Lostininverness »

robthemac wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:20 pm
Lostininverness wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:15 pm
robthemac wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:27 pm

@Grant, do you have a logo or decals? Was thinking of getting one made for the Gretschecaster.
No, I've not done anything for guitars. I think Reg was looking at something for a LP junior that I built that he was considering for a while, but we didn't get any further!

How's the paint coming along?
I wasn't satisfied after two attempts with rattle cans, so have bought a compressor and gun. Practicing on one of Strummer's guitars first!
Yeah, I did read that you were breaking out into spray gun territory! I'm sure that you'll get much better results - was it just an issue with the clear coats? Good you have some practice pieces.....