Self built and self assembly ;)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Jay
#861833
Sell it and buy one with a nicer neck?
BY ChAoZ
#861837
Bg wrote:makes me want dot markers at the very least...


Has side dots, that glow in the dark - as well as the headstock logo
User avatar
BY dayl
#861838
ChAoZ wrote:Fiebings leather dye from eBay work well for me


That looks fkn supreme mate! wow.
User avatar
BY Slowy
#861841
Basket Case wrote:
Jay wrote:Sell it and buy one with a nicer neck?


Sweet... wanna buy it?

$$?
User avatar
BY Basket Case
#861843
Slowy wrote:
Basket Case wrote:
Jay wrote:Sell it and buy one with a nicer neck?


Sweet... wanna buy it?

$$?


I'd like to get the $800 back that I paid for it about a year ago. If I did let it go it wouldn't be until I can get my hands on a JTV-69 which are apparently due in the country 'any week now'.
BY ChAoZ
#861949
dayl wrote:That looks fkn supreme mate! wow.


I've used their blue too, very vivid colours - I imagine the turquoise would be awesome too
Attachments
23632241_1429524177166875_8241100473023497681_o.jpg
23632241_1429524177166875_8241100473023497681_o.jpg (216.03 KiB) Viewed 309 times
User avatar
BY dayl
#861963
wow that's nice.
User avatar
BY AiRdAd
#862039
ChAoZ wrote:
dayl wrote:That looks fkn supreme mate! wow.


I've used their blue too, very vivid colours - I imagine the turquoise would be awesome too


Love the blue colour. The bridge routing looks very intricate too.
User avatar
BY Molly
#862617
Waiting for this shit paint stripper to do something to the nitro on this MJT. Half an hour and zero penetration.

20200515_150352.jpg
20200515_150352.jpg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 194 times
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#862619
Molly wrote:Waiting for this shit paint stripper to do something to the nitro on this MJT. Half an hour and zero penetration.

20200515_150352.jpg


Looks like you've blown a load all over it Brian, terrible cover story!
User avatar
BY Molly
#862624
jeremyb wrote:
Molly wrote:Waiting for this shit paint stripper to do something to the nitro on this MJT. Half an hour and zero penetration.

20200515_150352.jpg


Looks like you've blown a load all over it Brian, terrible cover story!


Yeah, me and ten other guys were playing Soggy Biscuit...
  • 1
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27