Pedal manufacturers in here...

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY TmcB
Snarl snarl - it's Silicon Rangemaster
BY Spruce_Moose
Kev77 wrote:Is that " in limbo" delay Johnny you mention? That trem is bonkers good, :clap:
need a painted enclosure? I have ideas.

Yeah I'd be quite lost without his help on this one. The In Limbo is my favourite delay too. The Limbo 2 makes me want both.

I'm just working on the layout now. It's going to be portrait with top-mounted jacks and DC. The fader is going to be vertical and on the right. :crazy:
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
TmcB wrote:It's a Naga VIper, which is of course a Silicon Rangemaster

Beautiful, I bet it sounds great! I Vaguely remember there being one of the Dallas Rangemaster's in my Dad's effects cupboard when I was a kid, think he ended up losing it or getting it stolen at a gig :( Closest I have got to one right now is my McPherson 'Red Boost' pedal which I really like.

Nice job.
BY Kev77
Cdog wrote:Woah kev... them pedals be looking fine!

thanks chief - I've stopped doing enclosures for the moment as it never really worked out fairly with the people I was trading with.
but if you ever need a box done, PM me
BY Spruce_Moose
+1 for the Limbo! I've borrowed the new one. It's sick!

Here's how the one turned out that Jonny/Eightytape did the code for:

Matt from the band Ghost Wave in Auckland did the art design. I'm pretty stoked with how it came together :D

Building the final version next week hopefully. Although they never seem to stay final for long.
BY jeremyb
Spruce_Moose wrote:+1 for the Limbo! I've borrowed the new one. It's sick!

Matt from the band Ghost Wave in Auckland did the art design. I'm pretty stoked with how it came together :D

Building the final version next week hopefully. Although they never seem to stay final for long.

Awesomeness!!!
BY TmcB
Shit, things have got next level around here.

A challenger appears!

BY TmcB

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I love everything about this, from the concept to the design!
BY Kev77

how do I get one?