2 pedals in 1 enclosure: What are the ultimate combos?

Pedal manufacturers in here...

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 7692 times
Been liked: 4159 times

Re: 2 pedals in 1 enclosure: What are the ultimate combos?

Post by jeremyb »

Don't limit yourself to just 3!

Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

Miza
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 752 times
Been liked: 252 times

Post by Miza »

Any fans of the Mojo Hand Rook or Way Huge Green Rhino?

I figure if I'm gonna build another TS pedal, I might as well got for the best one. These seem like more flexible versions.
Nothing to see here.

Reg18
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 928 times

Post by Reg18 »

Miza wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:54 pm Any fans of the Mojo Hand Rook or Way Huge Green Rhino?

I figure if I'm gonna build another TS pedal, I might as well got for the best one. These seem like more flexible versions.
I owned a Rook Royale some years back and it was my main OD for a while. I recently build up a Rook again to remember what I liked about it, it is way more flexible than a TS but if you like the TS sound specifically it doesn’t sound that much like an actual TS in my view, the bandaxel tone stack changed it so much you could dial in many different tones. I absolutely loved it into my Vox amps as you could add some bass and make it sit perfectly with the amp. The Green Rhino is more classic screamer tones but you can dial in 100hz for fattening it up, the Rook had its own sound, probably wouldn’t describe it as transparent.