21st
13%
28th
No votes
0%
Both
88%
BY kdawg2a
To be honest, either is fine for me but on the 28th, I have a mates 50th so if I do both things that one day means I lump a load of work on the misses looking after the kids. I'd like the 21st so it would be easier on her but the 28th would be ok.
BY foal30
Molly wrote:I voted for both and by that I mean I'll grab any chance to escape the MIL.

It's like some bad '70s UK Sitcom... But it isn't :clap:
BY kdawg2a
Due to some interforumite messaging and so forth, as a sub-plot to this gearfest should we add a stratfest?
I can pony up a few traditional spec'd (but very different) options. JB's got a goodun' and Codedog , Cdog too. What say gents?
BY jeremyb
kdawg2a wrote:Due to some interforumite messaging and so forth, as a sub-plot to this gearfest should we add a stratfest?
I can pony up a few traditional spec'd (but very different) options. JB's got a goodun' and Codedog , Cdog too. What say gents?

sub-sub-plot katana fest :mrgreen:
BY codedog
jeremyb wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:Due to some interforumite messaging and so forth, as a sub-plot to this gearfest should we add a stratfest?

sub-sub-plot katana fest :mrgreen:

How many Katanas are planning to turn up?