Wear your heart on your sleeve with pride! A plethora of jams and collobarations and stuff...

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY bender
Cdog wrote:Bender... if we're all sending you guitar only, could we maybe have time slots to work to, eg like 1.12-1.45 etc, or is there a better way?

Upload a mix to this thread, then the next person can add to it. I just meant send me your parts separately as well if possible.
BY NZRS-Dave
Nice and I will have a solo.
BY NZRS-Dave
I am a little confused (about a great many things) as to what to play over ... so I did a quick solo (with a nearly flat wah battery) is that the right time to play over?
Attachments
(6.53 MiB) Downloaded 65 times
BY NZRS-Dave
crowbgood1 wrote:Off to lay No: 2 slot down now.

So you thought where and how long I played for sounded right?
BY crowbgood1
NZRS-Dave wrote:
crowbgood1 wrote:Off to lay No: 2 slot down now.

So you thought where and how long I played for sounded right?

Sounds perfect. I feel like and old granny playing after that solo of your..spectacular. :clap:

Here's my bit... I got a file for ben.... where do we send them again?
Attachments
(6.34 MiB) Downloaded 72 times
BY druz15
Man I always miss this put me down for a slot if there is one free. If not I'll lay a widdle over it anyway
BY crowbgood1
druz15 wrote:Man I always miss this put me down for a slot if there is one free. If not I'll lay a widdle over it anyway

It's an open house i think. Just do it.
BY NZRS-Dave
crowbgood1 wrote:Sounds perfect. I feel like and old granny playing after that solo of your..spectacular. :clap:

Hell no ... you play great. You have some finesse and some gorgeous bends. My solo before that one (before the wah battery went flat) was much brighter and in your face.
BY bender
druz15 wrote:Man I always miss this put me down for a slot if there is one free. If not I'll lay a widdle over it anyway

Go for it man.
BY slash-ed
Ah heck, I have some time right now, I'll try and bang one out. A solo, not masturbation. Well, uhm never mind.
BY slash-ed
Here's mine! Bits of widdly widdly here and there as usual, can't help myself. I think it's still quasi-tasteful though.

If anyone's interested, that was Wolfgang --> Line 6 DT25 (SLO model) --> Blackstar Artisan 2x12" --> CAD Trion 7000 ribbon, experimenting with the mic centred on the cab about a foot away.

Next!
Attachments
(8.58 MiB) Downloaded 70 times